Carpe Divem Quatre

This wine's real point of difference is that it is a blend of three consecutive vintages. CARPE DIVEM 'Quatre' is a blend of 2014, 2015 and 2016 and was bottled in August 2019. The wine is 95% Merlot from a 65 ares plot in the Foncaude area, in Lagamas (Hérault, France). The remaining 5% is a blend of Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre and Cinsault from the Boissières vineyard in Montpeyroux (the same vines used for DIVEM).
Tax included

6 Items

Data sheet

Grapes Merlot, Cinsault, Grenache, Mourvèdre, Syrah
Winery Divem
Wine Maker Gil Moroh
Country France
Region Languedoc
District Coteaux du Languedoc
Village Montpeyroux
Color Red
Alcohol 15
Organic Organic
Production Method Vines farmed without synthetic chemical products, using only organic products.Vines are banked/debanked.Yields: 15 hl/ha.Hand-harvested, destemmed.Traditional vinification:- Long maceration period (8 weeks for Grenache, 4 weeks for Syrah and Merlot).- Slow fermentation: the grapes are not crushed.- Pumped over daily.- Cap is punched down from the 3rd week in tank.Matured in oak for five, four and three years (2014, 2015 and 2016) using barrels that have already been used twice before.Bottled: August 2019Not filtered or fined.Production: 5360 bottles (40 hl).
Style Full bodied
Vintage NV
More Information
Weight 1

Specific References