Domaine Cros de Romet Cairanne

A delicious medium/full-bodied red wine, rustic, but entirely pleasing wine with aromas of plums and blackberries. On the palate dark purple, inky, with gorgeous ripe blackberry and notes of herbs, black pepper, black olive. This is a top boutique Rhone wine for the price! “…Deep ruby in colour. Exotic, intensely perfumed bouquet evokes red and dark berry preserves, licorice, violet and smoky herbs. … Open-knit and already drinking well but this wine’s depth and finishing power suggest that it will reward patience.” Blend: Grenache 80%, Syrah 20%

Tax included

16 Items

Data sheet

Grapes Grenache, Syrah
Winery Alain Boisson
Wine Maker Alain Boisson
Country France
Region Rhône
District Cairanne
Color Red
Alcohol 15%
Organic Organic
Production Method Approximately 80% of the wine is aged in concrete vats and the remaining 20% in large oak casks.
Food Pairing Meat courses
Style Full bodied
Vintage 2019
Ratings/Awards International Wine Cellar 90 points
Weight 1

Specific References

You might also like